|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Closed daily from 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Call to make an appointment
A big thank you to all of our loyal patients
for once again voting us the best in 2017 and 2018!
Dear Valued Patients,
We are pleased to announce our re-opening on June 4th. Because of CoViD-19 we have substantially changed the way our patients are screened, scheduled, and seen. These changes are in alignment with provincial guidelines and are designed to keep you and our staff safe while still allowing us to deliver the high standard of eye care you are accustom to. Our doctors have modified their schedules to increase physical distancing.
As a result, fewer appointments are available, and we are having to assign these appointments to people with immediate and greatest needs. We will also be:
• Using telehealth appointments, when appropriate, to delivery care from a distance.
• Time in our Frame Gallery will be scheduled for patients to try on and choose eyewear.
• All eyewear adjustments, repairs and pick-ups will be scheduled.
• Our doors will be closed as we will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
• Contact lenses will continue to be shipped directly to patients.
We look forward to servicing our amazing community with all their eye care needs and thank you for supporting us as we navigate these unprecedented times.