Dear Valued Patients,
We would like to clarify to our patients that despite the province-wide lockdown starting Thursday, December 24, our office is still open. Patients who have appointments already booked will still be seen as scheduled.
We will continue to operate in a way that is in alignment with provincial guidelines and is designed to keep you and our staff safe while still allowing us to deliver the high standard of eye care you are accustom to.
Our doctors have modified their schedules to increase physical distancing. As a result, fewer appointments are available, and we are having to assign these appointments to people with immediate and greatest needs.
We will also be:
• Using telehealth appointments, when appropriate, to deliver care from a distance.
• Time in our Frame Gallery will be scheduled for patients to try on and choose eyewear.
• All eyewear adjustments, repairs, and pick-ups will be scheduled.
• Our doors will be closed as we will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
• Contact lenses will continue to be shipped directly to patients.
We look forward to servicing our amazing community with all their eye care needs and thank you for supporting us as we navigate these unprecedented times.