Job Description: Responsibilities will include duties such as answering phones, booking appointments, pretesting patients, and sales. The candidate must have great customer service skills and be able to work in a team environment. Experience in the optical field preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
Who we are: We are a full-scope multi-doctor optometric clinic and eyewear boutique. We provide the latest eye-care services and technology.
Who you are: An articulate high-energy, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with great customer service skills who is professional, approachable, and organized with a commitment to quality customer-driven, team-focused patient care.
Required Skills: You can confidently multitask in a busy work environment as part of a team with some computer knowledge. Courteous and punctual while also being receptive to change and open to learning new skills. Experience working in a healthcare, optical, or customer service environment preferred. Hours include some evenings and two Saturdays a month. Compensation will be based upon qualified experience.
How to apply: We are looking for long-term candidates to join our team as this is not a seasonal position. Please respond by email to stouffvilleoptometrycv@
- Answer a high volume of calls
- Answer and maintain website inquiries for scheduling appointments and checking on orders.
- Update electronic records, file patient files, and perform other routine clerical tasks.
- Maintain patient records, third-party billing and financial records, and database as assigned.
- Perform diagnostic testing and other pre-exam testing as required.
- Maintain efficient patient flow through the pre-screen areas and exam rooms.
** Responsibilities can change without notice, may be updated frequently, and are not limited to the list above.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: PPE required/supplied face masks/shields, plexiglass barriers, temperature measuring. Covid screening of all who enter the practice. Social distancing guidelines in place within a controlled environment.